nuffnang ads

Saturday 4 June 2011

The Library

Once upon a time, this place was Quattro Bar
My favourite hang out place after hot-sunny-tired day from jungle trekking.


 When we back here again,
there is other name and other setting on the pub. We thought that we were wrong, been almost one year I didn't go there.

We walked until the end of Avenue K building, but nothing there.

Oh yeah,
Quattro and all of their friendly waitress has gone. Anyway, since we are already here and the weather just too hot to back home. We sat and try our luck about this place.




not a wrong option,
I have my Hoegaarden in a big glass




snack was ok price,




I have my french fries for afternoon munching..



and watching people walk and pass by,

Sitting outside is not a great choices, the sounds from buses and other vehicle were too noisy
and make us has to stop talking while they pass by.




fancy interior, and fancy waiter uniform



I like the lamp stand..
sexy..





the outdoor..
nice but noisy



manage to take a pict with the waiter and his fancy uniform.
He mentioned his name Ronnell or Ronald..?
not sure..



Happy Weekend everyone...!!!






No comments: