nuffnang ads

Thursday 2 June 2011

Buy me, buy me NOT....!!!!!!




Anybody able to resist with this promotion....?


I can't... I can't... I can't...!!!!!


this red colour promotion is totally drive me insomnia...






but no, i wont buy

all the tickets i bought last year even haven't finish yet.
and even i have to burn some of them because i need a rest.
My body can't cope up with too much wake up early, bus-ing, and half asleep replying work email while i am on boarding room.

i can't keep travel around, play around, messing around with cheap ticket and camera.

NO

but.. i can't just let the promotion go.
it is super cheap ticket, even cheaper than bus ticket...!!!
awww...!!!!!

I still want me, or someone I know use the priceless promotion. It is worth everything..
and I can't pray or wish that I will be Anthony Bourdain or Samantha Brown again. I have job to do and school to attend.


Now i just need to find a new "victim" for me to buy her/him ticket and ask them to visit me here.

ha ha ha

ha ha ha

hu hu hu


I am bloody smart...!!!



the fun is not start yet,
they put me on the waiting list to book the ticket


hopefully i do not fall asleep while waiting, hiks... :'(

No comments: