nuffnang ads

Monday 27 June 2011

Iced Lemon Tea...

wash my throat down....
coool....
ooouuwww.....


I love a beverage that involve brewing activity. 
Tea, Coffee (and beer) are the nicest kind of drink to pamper the throat in any weather.

Tea and Coffee are very easy to mix and match with some flavor.  
Serve hot, warm, or chilled as per "mood" 

Always Good.......

still with my craziness about cold drink,
today I made Iced Lemon tea to cool down my dry throat. 
I saw my officemate scooping ice cream, looks really delicious. 
But I never get excited about ice cream.

Lemon Honey Iced Tea...
owwhh.... Heaven for sore throat....



 



It's going to be my last time i posted some cold stuff,
also the last time i touch icy stuff...

after couple days having icy drinks,
I start feel that my body complain about it.
Sore throat and unhappy chest.
I feel my lung quite pain after running **never had something like this before
maybe drink ice make my lung shrinking..

the question : why I never had sore throat and upset chest when I drink beer?
answer : I don't know... maybe just my brain bragging and over-drama


ouch, I have backpain too...
-o-


No comments: