nuffnang ads

Friday 10 June 2011

Sloppy Joe



Extra Heavy Food that makes me very sloppy...
(and sleepy..)
TODAY



The heaviest food I ever had this week.

I never had Sloppy Joe before until last night, Wayne brought me one frozen plastic container on the way home. He mentioned it called Sloppy Joe, made by his mom.


When I google what is this food about,
It's actually made from ground beef cooked with some "Sloppy Joe spices" (which is I don't know what is that, etc etc and ketchup.




What I need to do with the package (According to him) was microwave for 3 minutes, stir, and microwave for another 3 minutes.
Serve with bun, toast or any bread I wish to have.

I take care of the food as per procedure he gave, and serve with whole grain bread I got from my local groceries.

The taste of Sloppy Joe were closed to Spaghetti Bolognese gravy, but trade the Italian spices with some BBQ spices.




I had for my lunch in the office today,

The food feel so heavy and filling up, make me end up with snoozing in meeting room.
I think my body were too tired from digesting the Sloppy stuff i had.

Now I wondering how much the calories inside of the delicious sloppy stuff I ate..

It is nice surprising taste,
like a steak mix with BBQ sauce, burger and extra tangy-sweet from ketchup.
Since I love the taste and I can see the effect on me, 
definitely I will make it myself, double the amount, divide into a lot of little container and store it on freezer.

Anytime i got Insomniac attack, I will just microwave one container and eat it with bun.

AHA...
no need to go to doctor for sleeping pills prescription isn't it...??


I CAN BE RICH VERY EASY... :D  HAHA




No comments: