nuffnang ads

Sunday 9 December 2012

Hello December


Hello December,

I am insanely mad...






December should be the most festive season to most people
The weather start become friendly, less hot.. more cloud, more rain
Discount and Year End Sales filling up every department stores,
Peaceful Caroll sang everywhere, nice decoration spread around,
Everybody always look forward for dinner at home, at decorated dining table
Warm chocolate at night or simple Red-wine while watching TV, 
under the darkness of  "switching off" everything and 
just rely on moon, stars and neighborhood's light.
Spread blanket, cover the feet and feel asleep on couch


SWEET...?

YES...

I WISH.......!
December this year is the craziest time in my current life.
I have all report and study assignment need to submit before end of the year,
Exam on Christmas, and another Exam on New Year Eve... 
then another exam after New Year
Pwweeffffftt.........
AND MY LAPTOP HALF DIE...





Really look forward to finish my study and relax
Sip my tea without worry what and when is the deadline submission

I am so over with my current situation..
STRESS MAKES ME FAT.....!

No comments: