nuffnang ads

Wednesday 24 August 2011

Appreciating Day Off


While everybody stuck in office shit...



we even didn't shower that day...





spend whole morning lie on couch and watch cooking channel,
 waiting Mr. Fadly & Fika online to do online meeting...
(no animal planet today)




While everybody half die  lost their brain and shortage of idea
what to do to handle my work..



I was too busy choose the corner to put our stuff..



 watching hot stuff around us..




free big smile anytime....
*yaiy.. i don't have to think about work this afternoon....!!!!





swam across the universe, in a longest swimming pool i ever tried



chilled beverage from local grocery...




one or two row..



lazy, chit-chat, rambling, drinking,
gossiping...




Feel bit guilty about everybody in office who half crazy took care my  dirty job,

while I'm lying under palm trees and umbrella, dappled sunlight trough the branches..

enjoy the warm breeze and my quiet afternoon...

I'M SO SORRY GUYS,
I'M ON LEAVE TODAY, SEE YOU TOMORROW.....

No comments: