nuffnang ads

Tuesday 30 August 2011

Daging Masak Kicap (Beef stew in soy sauce)


Selamat Hari Raya Idul Fitri,
Happy Eid Mubarrak..

to all muslim around the world



some part celebrate today, 30th August other part celebrate tomorrow on 31st.
Me? surely i will follow the earlier.. :-)

Hari Raya won't be perfect without home cooking meaty food,
and this moment I celebrate alone in Kuala Lumpur. No family around, no mom's cook, and no all the chaos-crowd at home... not bad though..
My Boss let me home early for cooking (where actually end up with I hang around in shopping mall buy nothing, rather than start defrost all the meat)

think about rendang and ketupat, but oh my...
what a mess.. too many ingredient to remember, also not a warranty for creating a good taste.. lol




daging masak kecap sounds safer, hearty, but less greasy..
in Indonesia we call it semur daging  in Malaysia we call daging masak kicap
my version is simplified to make it easier to cook (less headached) 

I love the sweetness from soy sauces infused into soft potatoes. You don't even need much rice to serve with, because the potatoes already filling up.




not a perfect Festive Season, but not bad...

God give me far better present in other way..




Happy Idul Fitri,
look forward to see Ramadhan again next year..

What a nice life..
I won't complain for all the "life gift"  you send to me :-)


No comments: