nuffnang ads

Tuesday 4 October 2011

Stuffing my stomach



Still with my Penang trip,


too lazy to go out
rain every where, bored in the room...

what are you going to do?   EAT....!



we stay here,

don't compare with Traders Kuala Lumpur. Traders Penang doesn't have awesome roof top bar with twin tower view.

But it is nice. 






club lounge where i drank most of their alcohol (If they gone bankrupt, they may blame me)




afternoon tea with Pofertjes , i-don't-know sandwich and Cheese cake..




Jelly in the glass (I don't eat that, just took the pict)




mini food spread...




sushi...!!!!




Lemon cake and chocolate mini pie..
I ate the fruits and I force my Panda to eat the chocolate.. haha




this is nice...
just nice and awesome...



 a very creative hand... :)




rolled sushi, Thai money chicken and Sushi rice wrapped in tofu skin





Tuna Bruschetta, Salmon Bruschetta and Fruits




Beef Satay with peanut sauce, YAIY...!



last plate before back to Kuala Lumpur...


No comments: