nuffnang ads

Friday 21 October 2011

New Disease


some kind of creative way to naming activity disorder




where actually happen to me too,
As a student who has very very very limited $$$ I have to squeeze everything to fulfill my unlimited desire.

I wish I can do more extreme like in those article, I might get size 4 and I can go to Ukraine, Moscow, Tibet, or North Pole next year. Save money, save the calories..

Too bad, Mc.Donald, KFC, Nasi Lemak, Pringless, Mr. Potatoes, Sushi, Sashimi, Tempura, Spring Roll (you name it) are too good to ignore..

If I stop eating and save money for travel,
would people start said I have some kind of TRAVELOREXIA..?

will I become famous if I introduce that name in media?

hmm...

# I'm thinking now...
# Use my brain to think, always makes me hungry.. 

# Let's go to eat... :)




No comments: