nuffnang ads

Monday 19 December 2011

School Luncheon Talk

Johor Baharu
17 Dec 2011


I'm not a fan of my back-pain,
swollen and red. But travel must go on...!

4.30 am, I still crawl on my bed. 
The alarm ring like firefighter, bloody annoying. And the hot shower couldn't kill my sleepy.

It was still dark when I stop taxi to send me to University,
where we have to meet and take Uni bus from Johor to KL.

here is the fact :
- Uni's bus is crappy, make my back feel separate into two
- I am hungry, and I can't find any places selling food
- I am sleepy
- My assignment not done!




yes we finally arrived,
after long-slow-with no aircond drive.

very late and very tired ( I HATE THAT)




the happy classmates


Nice hotel, have nice swimming pool too..
and beach view.


maybe I will stay here on my graduation day if I can afford.
cool place..




tiny lobby



:-O



:-)



the gank..



the food,

I like this kind of arrangement. Everybody can take what they want, and leave what they don't want. How much and when.

nobody feel rushed by the waitress took their fave food away.
Rest of the dishes served in a buffet table on back of our seat, we can take or do not take what we want.
Nobody rushed, nobody waste food, and no waitress walk around annoyingly.


OK, I banned the way Chinese buffet served food..




Serious listening the speech,
I don't even bother to touch up or make up,
or even brushed my hair.





Sameera and Mehroos



spa.. spa.. spa..


some of the classmates,
maybe it would be the only picture about Christmas this year.

My heart is too blue to walk around taking picture in a place where his name are there.
I can't step Bukit Bintang and KLCC area.
Maybe next Christmas I will take picture again.



Miss Indonesia,
the only Student from Indonesia in our batch..



my fave pic from the whole event,
my hair stay on the right place...


after the speech, we continued to visit the site. The real properties..



new estate in Johor..

 study harder, work harder...!!!
catch your dream..!!



When the guy give a talk about business, Johor etc. My brain stuck into flag A, B, C,  and D.
plenty nice place will build there...
near Batam and Karimun Island too (my next plan to buy some land, and make resort there, and I can retired peacefully)


I think I should study harder, work harder,
earn more $$ so that i can buy a house around that area for my kids in future..

Nice place, Well Develop, and Near Beaches..
Near Indonesia, Near Singapore..

what a perfect plan..!



the marketing lecturer, 
his brain is awesome...




best classmates ever,
Nana_banana and Myrna



wow wow wow...

forget the Pavilion view, KLCC view, or whatever view in Kuala Lumpur.

I LOVE THIS VIEW MORE..



peaceful yacht parking area






I'm in love with this place,
don't want to comeback to Kuala Lumpur :'(


Let me complain about my back pain, let me complain about I hate wake up early in the morning,
let me complain about the crappy bus,

But this trip help me a lot...
Will join another class go here again soon.

No comments: