nuffnang ads

Saturday 25 May 2013

No, You Don't Have To.....






Son....

You don't have to acknowledge something you don't want to...

You don't have to expose, something you want to hide...

You don't have to give a name something you don't even know how to describe it 


I don't want you feel embarrassed later...
I also never wish people to do something just because I wish them to do...


I learn from my past,
carefully......
clearly....
no lesson missed....


~ ~ ~that doing something with hope will make other happy is just sucks when the return is not like what we expected~~~~~


we never knew who we meet,
something looks like an angel, but  it just some hidden anger...
sometimes people, sometimes hassle.. 
sometimes love, sometimes shithole..



Son,
you may learn it from my lesson.
repeat it no need...


you may do it, only because you  feel you want to do it
you may acknowledge, only because you feel it is worth to count on it
you may announce it to the world, only because you feel its too good to hide..




* apparently.....................................   
   drown on stupid emotion give me nothing,
   drown on my thesis draft will give me something. 

   Well... if it doesn't give me better career and money, 
   at least I will have a paper wrote my name on it to wipe 
   my ass off  => statement I receive when I enroll 
   my master in Malaysian University




wasting time eh...????



No comments: