nuffnang ads

Monday 3 June 2013

Enchiladas



Project experiment in Texmex dinner


Was a lovely, sunny Sunday when our old lecturer release us early than usual.
I ran home (by Taxi) and join Mr for beer o'clock.

Discuss about dinner, 
well.. actually I feel way too lazy to dirt around the super clean kitchen.
Think to just make nice, simple Burrito with bunch of salsa and avocado.

But once we did groceries in BIG all the idea came out.
Yes, we want to give a try home-cooking enchiladas
(not really follow the recipe of course)


cheese, cheese, cheese, and many more cheese



Recipe...?
Sigh...  feel so embarrassed to share around.
I don't even know what inside.
Mr cook  for us.
But I guess he follow this recipe





Look good isn't it...?





served with salsa, guacamole and sour cream,
on top of shredded lettuce (I hate the lettuce part)



Cool dinner experiment..

No comments: