nuffnang ads

Sunday 29 April 2012

Sunday Morning Breakfast


Lazy Sunday...


Great I don't have class today,
and great I cancel my trip to Penang.
Double great with the mate goes to climb Mount Everest till 14th May.

I am totally alone at home.
Nobody to jogging with, running with, or just shopping around with.

Today I give myself totally "ME" time, where I do not meet any human in Kuala Lumpur.
Also not went out, we have some silly demonstratrion in the town causing roadblock everywhere.
Walk down with my sliper and short, no shower needed.
Brought couple ringgit on my hand, and I went to Chawan restaurant downstairs.
Really hungry, coz I haven't had my dinner last night.




My Lontong Sayur,

arrived in OK form,
just the bowl and the portion way too big.
Its like a face sauna bowl rather than food bowl.
Taste good though, just my brain concern too much about the coconut milk.

Sure I can't finish it (wasted, yes)




Roti Jala and curry..


thin pancake made in a net form, jala = net.
served with curry gravy (another coconut milk added)

Taste OK,
but chewy..




Beef Rendang,
came in incredible greasy
(Isn't that suppose to be? rendang is always greasy..)

I feel regret somehow,
I should eat boiled plain beef, Hamster food (muesli and sun flower seeds), and sparkling wine..
Instead of chewing greasy food and gulp a big cup of teh tarik (tea with condensed milk)

Oh well,
It's a day off. What you could do better beside of eating and running?



Chawan CafeAddress: G2 – 66, Level G2, Publika, Solaris Dutamas, Jalan Dutamas 1, 50480 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Tel No.: +603-6411 6488

No comments: