nuffnang ads

Thursday 18 December 2014

Maggi Kawin, ko ado....?



Inspired by advertisement in the Radio




Whenever I took a taxi, or even just listen to radio on my morning jog, 
I often hear this advertisement about a student who mixed two kind of instant noodle and 
turn into new-incredibly yummy food.

Lol, That is Maggi mee advertisement.
I keep hear it over and over again.

So tonight I give it a try,
I choose the most familiar noodle which both can accepted by our tongue.
(Instant noodle with tomyam and laksa flavour is forbidden in our place)



I choose Maggi Curry and Soto Mee




Boil 3 cups of water (1 cup less, so the taste would be saltier than usual hehe)
add in sliced bird eye chili and bok choy, and egg

add in noodle

stir slowly for 1 minutes



Add in mushroom and frozen peas




Enjoy it :-)





I love the gravy, it's richer than normal Indonesian instant noodle but lighter than megi-kari.
The combination of curry taste with kefir lime leaves from soto is giving a nice hint too

And mt craziness of cili padi (bird eye chili) never stop,
I add them in almost every dish I want to eat




Finish in couple minutes 
Everyone loves it :-)

No comments: