nuffnang ads

Sunday 14 December 2014

Intan and Simon In Kuala Lumpur


One of thousands wonderful moment,
when my best mate fly to Kuala Lumpur to meet me

yes....

MEET ME




Simon and Intan were my college friend in Indonesia.
Simon is now work in Pekanbaru, Indonesia while Intan is in Jakarta.
There were came for different occasions but they manage to squeeze the time and catch up with me.




Intan brought me lot lot lot of product from Korea,
a nice cream and lotion from Skin Food and L'Occitane

it is a supply for one whole year at least :-)


We catch up in Toast Box KL Sentral,
a nice small eatery who gave me plenty food I like when I miss home




Curried Tofu puff and chicken




Lontong Sayur
(rice cake in an Indonesia style yellow mild vegetable curry)
not easy to find around this home food, but I can always come to Toast Box when I want it



Nice thick less sugar teh tarik





on the next day Simon can't take any Malaysian food anymore,
so we look for something smells like Indonesian food.

We went to Es Teler 77 in Central Market. Ayam penyet with fried egg, 
and Ikan goreng with fried tofu. It was a good food.  I wish I can eat Indonesian food more often.



After scooping up our lunch, we walk from Pasar Seni toward Masjid Negara and Orchid Park. 
But typical Kuala Lumpur, once we walk rain was pouring down and make us wet like two idiot.

We just laugh and enjoy our afternoon and took couple picture around.





Orchid Park is pretty like usual
with plenty nice flower make me feel I wasn't in the middle of city




Simon fly back to Indonesia the day after, so do Intan.

Gonna miss them a lot, and look forward to catch up with them again.