nuffnang ads

Tuesday 19 August 2014

Cheating Bakso (Meat Ball Soup)



Bakso aka Meatball noodle soup is now famous both in Malaysia too.
But living in Segambut area, eventhough most of them are Indonesian communities you will hardly find 
any decent Indonesian food along the place.


On Sunday, when I have plenty time to cook. I browse around the easiest recipe I could find to fill my crave.
And wala.... I made myself bakso.

Here is the Ingredients:

Soup:
1 pack of sup tulang mix powder (small)
1 litre water
Couple pcs beef bone
5 cloves garlic
Salt, pepper
pcs frozen meatball 
=> mix all the ingredients, and boil until the meat around the bone soft and tender.


Component:
1. little bit of glass noodle / soohun / beehoon soaked in a hot water until soft
1/4 pack of yellow noodle (I use instant noodle)
2 pcs tofu ( I use yong tau foo)

Condiment:
1 tbs chopped parsley
1 tbs chopped spring onion
1 tbs fried onion
1 tbs sweet soy sauce + chili





Once all the ingredient cook and soft,
arrange them in the bowl and pour with the soup

sprinkle all the condiment, as per taste



I just realize that I am too greedy, and put everything make my bowl super crowded.




Lovely

No comments: