nuffnang ads

Wednesday 2 October 2013

Breakfast Beauty




A colorful eye-catching-meal



I had this for breakfast.
No Rice Day-4 so far nobody fail yet.
Lot lot lot lot of fruit juice and psyllium husk help to keep my sanity






This breakfast contain of:

1 cup cold soy milk
1/2 cup rolled oat
1/2 cup mixed muesli
1 kiwi 
1 banana
1 cup papaya
2 tbs pumpkin seeds
1 tbs sunflower seeds

Served with coffee


Taste..?
No that bad, 
well.. I can't compare with the yummi-ness of fluffy hot roti-telur and spicy curry to go with.
Or fragant and fatty nasi lemak packed in banana leaf, with sambal, fried eggs, peanut, showered with prawn sambal..


But it is still acceptable to my palate



How long this food can keep you cool?
About 1 hour
I need to munch something else after that


Will I get slim if I eat this kind of food?
Ha ha, I don't know.. *sighhhhh........
If I keep thinking about weight loss I will frustrate when I saw the scale doesn't move

So, I change my purpose.
Improve my health is the right answer..
I force myself to eat more vegetable, fruits and protein








...

No comments: