nuffnang ads

Saturday 25 August 2012

Chicken Rice Balls


One of Melaka famous local delicacy..


My first experienced eat chicken rice balls in Melaka.
When normal chicken rice shop give you a bowl of garlic-ginger-brothy rice to served with steamed or roasted chicken. Melaka give you a ball-shaped of rice.
*I just wonder how many hands been touch the rice before I eat, do they use a gloves?  do they wash their hands? or not?
Or they pee on the street without wash and straight ball-ing my rice (like what happen in Vietnam street vendor served my banh mie)
owwww.....!!!!!!

But it taste good.. haha...
and I didn't see how they ball-ing the rice, let's pretend it's nice, clean and awesome.. lol

Sorry for being over-sarcastic,
but honestly the chicken rice in ball shape is unique and taste good.





for RM 6.50 I got half breast of steamed chicken and five rice balls.
It was bit sad at the beginning, 5 balls looks very small to me and I was ready to order my 2nd plate.
But don't get tricked by the balls. They were really filing, I can't even finish it.




Nice clear soup,
not so greasy
just the portion is too small





This good food perfectly match with teh tarik (bubbly milk tea)
A good option if we want to eat out which is not curry.
Not enough veggie though...




No comments: