nuffnang ads

Sunday 28 September 2014

Weekend Yang Lemau (Stale Weekend)





The Little pleasure of doing nothing


Do you ever feel that you have more than enough of something...? I do many times...
It was a hectic month at the office. Everything seems too much for me that time..
Went to office with scared feeling, nervous what crap going to happen once you clock the card...
Went back home already dark, super tired without energy... nothing much you can do but shower and sleep...


No quality life... #deepcrap


 The only thing makes me bit smile is my order and my cargo.
I just back from KLIA yesterday with a big box on my hand with my full body scrubs. Excited finally my cargo arrive safely without any problem, yaiy...




Half of those belong to customers, 
After finishing up the transaction I just want to sleep...


So yes, today is a weekend.. a time where I really look forward to.
Purposely I cancel all the invitation, say NO to annual dinner, say NO to meeting up friends, say NO to movie with the gang, NO to any shopping mall hopping...

NO FOR ANYTHING

I just want to stay at home and being myself..
To have quality time with myself...

Sorry all....





Stay at home in a quiet weekend...
In the rain...  I start to  finish up the packing.
Ready to send to post office on Monday

Then shower and cooking....



sambal kering tempe..
My fave..



sreng.. sreng.. sreng...

my own recipe..
*pls don't follow my recipe
totally resipi yang derhaka




the result
Kurang Masin
not salty enough




goreng- goreng telur...
use the same wok,
tak payah cuci lah.... save cooking oil

then makan dengan nasi goreng panas




rasa...
huhuhu... entah...
x sedap langsung





My fave part when all the work done is warm and nice tea,
Wide open window with the noise from the rain
Jamie Oliver in cooking channel...

a little pleasure in my daily life





peeking at the hamper I received a while ago.
I am eyeing the lovely bath salt from Earthcaresoaps home made artisan soap.
I like her product, especially the body soap is made from real oil which leave my skin still moist after shower. Tonight is lavender foot soak time I guess...

Enjoy my tea, my tv and my foot soak
I can't complain more about it

Totally enjoyable





looking at my old photos
I miss her all of the sudden... 
*bookticketbalikkampong...

No comments: