nuffnang ads

Friday 25 May 2012

Meat Works

Solaris Mont Kiara
Kuala Lumpur
Malaysia



A Hungry little Godzilla craving for meat..
Yeah,
Hard enough to keep myself work and study in proper way without proper protein source.
So tonight, me and my friend visit Meat Works near our house to get some iron, zinc, protein,
and some aphrodisiac source...




Half of grilled spring chicken with BBQ sauces...

succulent meat with generous amount of sauce,
The price is worth with the quality of the food.
Just something in meatworks that not really match with my tongue, I am not sure what was that.
Either the sauces, or the meat itself..
(Maybe because I ate too much Chili's)




BBQ Ribs..
came in the very big size..
enough to feed 3 adults, but we had for two only..




Yep we enjoy our night...!




No comments: