nuffnang ads

Monday 7 May 2012

Full Of Suffer Weekend



Beautiful  Evening


Clear sky, friendly weather and nice temperature...




It doesn't touch my heart at all...



Cos I am too busy taking care of this....





Bunch of medicine for my cough, fever and my craziness.
Way too many..

yes, I've got fever these couple days.
With very pain on my chest when I cough.
Just hope there is not infection on my lung like last time, cough is very tiring...
And this misserable thing...!



**I didn't even eat seafood last night..



It is always nice to have someone next to you to take care of you when you really need it.
When you weak, or when you down.
But it doesn't matter.

I just need to get well and finish up my written report
so that I can have lil fun this weekend..

can't wait..!!!!!

No comments: