nuffnang ads

Friday 16 March 2012

Dinner For The Weeknight , NACHOS......!!!


The Bee Restaurant
Solaris Dutamas
Kuala Lumpur


Here what I like about Solaris Dutamas,
you can find everything in one area.

Include if you crave for cheesy, yummy... Nachos made from crispy tortilla chips... top up with lot of chili con, meat, salsa, sour cream
and dollop guacamole...

sluurrrpppp....
1500 calories, I am happily eat you..!!!


Call my BFF, to share calories join me dinner.

and here we are....



Nice cold beer in a cute glass




my Nachos definitely


Nice enough, Rm 18+++
plenty cheese and jalapeƱo pepper.
But I can't deny, no Nachos as nice as what I had at The Social (Bangsar Village)




Calamary Ring served with fried sweet potato and potato..
Calamary was nice, bit too salty.
both fried potatoes very greasy. Hard to swallow




I load back all the calories I burnt the whole weekdays..
never mind, tomorrow will go run again...!



No comments: