nuffnang ads

Sunday 2 November 2014

DIY Waxing with Sugar Jam


I bought waxing kit from Instagram online shop: @baliratihmalaysia (PH: +60163886553)

I love to have myself hairless-clean, but apparently it is getting costly expenses if you do wax in salon in regular schedule. It is going to be about MYR 300- MYR 400 each 3 weeks.


My sister told me to give a try this product, which originally made in Indonesia.
Different with Veet wax strips, Sugar Jam made from sugar, honey and lemon




the package arrives in a thick bubble wrap to ensure the jar is safely send by post




the waxing kit content:

1 Jar sugar wax (250 ml) about 400 gram
2 wooden spatula
10 pcs washable waxing strips
direction to use and how to store






The thick sugar jam content
Different with DIY hair removal sold in Malaysia which light yellow and thin
Sugar Jam is quite thick, dark colour







I heat up in a boiling water for about 10 min.
Well, sugar jam can be use with or without heated up.
But I want the SPA feeling, so I prefer warm sugar wax




Soak in the boiling water to keep it warm.
And see the thick jam... hehehe..

Ready to wax...????



The pict I pick from the website cos I forgot to take my own...





but this is my waxing results...

picked to the root...

WAS IS PAIN..? NOT AT ALL COMPARED TO VEET WAX
DO I NEED TO PUT A LOT..?  JUST APPLY LITTLE AND MAKE SURE THE SKIN IS DRY AND CLEAN








again, the strips are washable. I just soak them in a tap water for 10 minutes to dissolve the sugar.
Then rinse
and wash them with a soft liquid detergent
rinse once more

you done.....




Hang them like how I did


and they are ready to use again... :)

SAVE A LOT OF BUCKS






No comments: