nuffnang ads

Sunday 23 November 2014

10KM RUN INOV PACESETTER 3030 2014


Padang Merbok
02.Nov.2014


It was a cloudy morning and I feel my body getting bigger, and bigger, and heavier...
NOOOOOOOO.....

I am frustrated cos none of my current clothes fit me.
All tight, all makes me looks like caterpillar... hiks.. :'(



Since the office is getting crazy til I couldn't make a time for exercise. Always home and exhausted.
I guess join some running event will force me to do training (well, If I didn't train then I will faint during the run, that must be embarassing)





the 10KM running track

Bukit Tungku is bloody hilly makes my leg turn into jelly.

AFTER ONE AND HALF HOUR......



I made it...




to the finish line




My finishing running shirt (which I don't know when I gonna wear it again)
and my finishing medal 
PROUD OF MYSELF




The good thing about this run, the organizer made a good effort to gather all the sponsor and give us plenty booth to choose what we want to eat / drink.

I got a bunch of coupons to redeem HE HE HE 
I was excited to redeem all of them, but Mr Said its embarrassing to carry them home.
I guess I need to redeem what I want to eat there which is NONE





sulking all the way home cos I was hungry,
Mr treat me with a nice Pho to die for from The Social


YAIY....!!!

No comments: