nuffnang ads

Thursday 27 December 2012

My Christmas Day Off


Festive Season....



open a present... lol
yaiy.. I have new slim laptop now,
back pain no more
I can even work with two laptop at one time




one - two shot while we think what we going to eat..




Stuff my mouth with plenty food of course...




burger




lamb chop




the best char koew teow ever
**only in Butterworth, Penang, Malaysia




nom nom..



nom..
the officemate join us afterwork




Sup Hameed for breakfast

Penang famous mutton soup




slurp the bone off







Walk around in Gurney Drive enjoy the afternoon and dream around





"Bila agaknya saya nak kurus ye......"




some silly style





 it's getting dark
and I don't like to walk around in Penang after dark


Okie...
Holiday finish..
time to go home and finish up the assignment.
Get ready for exam too...






No comments: