nuffnang ads

Monday 8 January 2018

Walkies in FRIM

Our first walk in 2018 :)

One of my favorite place in Malaysia.
Its near to city, easy to access yet it is A FOREST not just park.
Bonus: in the entrance, there is a small road in the left side where the local build a lot of restaurant and convenience facilities.

Enjoying its old trees always remind me with my old age where I used to roam around from one jungle to another to collect specimen.

Located in Kepong, only 10 minutes drive from Mont Kiara. Sometimes I just take uber to force myself to walk. 



We stop at "picnic"area, nearby the waterfall and walk from there.



The bottom natural pool, loads of kids having a dip and their families picnic in surrounding.



The map of FRIM

We keep walking to the waterfall, and little bit keep going up.



There is an old pool but the management cover it up with sands.
I think its for safety.

We just play with the sands and the little stream passed from higher waterfall.



Nice texture for sensory eh..?



It was raining when we arrived, so we walk up with umbrella. Look how the little Missy play around with caddy following her around.



The waterfall from above

not so good picture (no skills) haha 

No comments: