nuffnang ads

Wednesday 3 January 2018

Ibu Family: How Much I Love This Playgroup


It was only the 2nd time Marcella joining the playgroup.




As a new Mom who is overwhelming with anything, I am finally able to sort myself out. Making proper routine schedule for both being a parent, teacher, house works, and being myself. As Marcella is getting bigger she need to learn to socialize with other kids too before the age of school, I found this organization is my salvation.

Mixed of both local and expat, I love the Moms there.
They are all educated, talk about important things (nobody talked about handbag, shoes, or nail polish so far) and their parenting style seems match with how I like.

In my condominium, where we both play in a shirts covered with sands, mud, water and we both ran around barefoot. Some of the Mom who are well dressed looking at us in a very "funny" way... and PSSTTTTTT...... some of them even bravely asked if I was the maid of my own kid. Not like I got offended, but somehow makes me think those "Mom"is quite shallow, and their kids must be shallow too...

Something I wont get in Ibu Playgroup, everyone are someone's Mother. Everyone quite respectful and no prejudice by appearance. <<<=== OK, out of topic.

So yeah,
It's only 2nd day of us joining the playgroup and we made a lot of friends, gain parenting knowledge and all of the sudden I become so child expert lol.

No comments: