Assalamualaikum, Ramadhan is just counting the day.
Siapa masih hutang puasa *tunjuk jari....
he he.. tak pe.. tak pe.. slow slow kita bayar sama-sama,
Janji disiplin, dan cepat-cepat bayar
Nasib baik Tuhan tak bagi interest,
kalau ada interest...pengsan semua X_X
Ramadhan is always feel nicer and special with home cooking.
Another easy recipe I love to share for low-skilled-cook-mamasan :P
The secret of nice curry is:
- be generous with the amount of spices, garlic and onion.
- I like to pan fried chicken before cook into another dish, to give smoky feeling and to make it less soggy.
1/2 chicken, cut into 4. pan fried to let the skin dry and crispy.
1 big onion, chopped
5 cloves garlic, chopped
10 dried curry leaves
1 table spoon curry powder
1/2 cup coconut milk (I use fresh milk)
1 cup water
1 pack coriander leaves
1 ripen tomato
- 1 table spoon cooking oil, fried mustard seeds (biji sawi, kata orang kita)
- add in chopped onion, garlic, and stir for couple min.
- Add in curry powder, stir again.
- Add in water and potato, leave till boil.
- Put in Chicken and coconut milk. Cook until chicken tender
- Couple minutes before served, add in chopped tomato
Served with sprinkle of coriander leaves
Dinner for two is served with steamed rice (pardon me the ugly pot on table, lol)
and stir fried vegetable