nuffnang ads

Saturday 19 November 2016

Homemade Tacos




Taco is an Texmex food and always be one of my favorite. 
**hi hi, apa food yang kau tak favorit kakak oi....

Taco is quite easy to make and the content is flexible according to my fridge (and my wallet of course) :D
Taco also quite handy to pack for lunch-on-the-go, which save me lot of $$$ and my waits size compared to eating out daily
The key ingredient to make a nice Taco are:

- Tortilla (of course)
- Avocado
- Sour cream (I use Yoghurt, just because can't be bother to open new container of sour cream)
- Lime Juice
- Coriander
As long our fridge has them, we are good to wrap anything we want.

Here is the simplest recipe of Beef Tacos

Beef Tacos:
100 Gram Beef
1/2 tsp Cumin
salt, pepper to taste
1 tbs sugar
1/2 tsp ground Black Pepper
1 tsp Cayenne Pepper Powder
2 cloves Garlic, crushed
*marinated the beef with the mix and leave at least 1 hour (one night works better)

4 Tortilla Bread
1 Bag Mixed Salad
2 Tbs Sour cream
2 Tbs Grated Cheddar Cheese
Cherry Tomato
Red Bell Pepper, thinly sliced

Heat the skillet, and add 2 tsb cooking oil..
Stir fried the meat until done.
Heat up the bread on flat pan for 1 minute, arrange the ingredients.
Fold nicely and served warm.

(I used the leftover, wrap in tortilla and wrap again tightly in tin foil and stay nicely in my hand bag :)


No comments: