nuffnang ads

Friday 26 June 2015

Buka Puasa : Kemaruk Makan



Buka Puasa hari ke-8
Break fast day-8

Alhamdulillah, puasa dah dapat 8 hari (eh… lamanyaaaaa nak Raya… ;)
After so many days just eating porridge,
finally my tummy, my body and my mood willing to cooperate and let me enjoy a bit of bazaar Ramadhan.

Mr. waiting for me in Thursday Bazaar afterwork, he sat and chill (I walk around carry his wallet)

The quote that "You shouldn't shopping when you hungry" is totally right, I bought way too many food that I couldn't finish myself. Ditambah lagi dengan shopping yang sememangnya bukan suit sender => lagi kemaruk…..




Es Cendol
Shredded Ice cube, sugar syrup, cendol and cream corn
(masih enak cendol yang ada di deket terminal Bogor)




Jus Jambu aka Guava Juice




Karipap Pusing / Pastel / Shell Curry Puff
Yang besarnya Nauzubillah

I bought for RM 2 each. 
Please don't compare with karipap gergasi from random night market, sometimes you got cheated with just thin curry puff shell without filling. Mine is totally full with potato curry and halved hard boiled eggs.

I shouldn't eat other food after finish up my curry puff to give extra space for liquid.

BUT…..



Nando delivery just arrived

Chicken tortilla wrap, quarter chicken, corn, chips and coleslaw.



LEPAS MAKAN SEMUA BARU INGAT TAUBAT…

Pengalaman Pribadi: 
Kalau makan terlampau kenyang, nikmat daripada makanan itu berkurang.
Rasanya nggak senikmat kalau kita makan just-enough, as what we need 
Lidahnya jadi kebas… nggak bisa ngerasain syukur


Just my own experience,
having too full tummy coz of too much eating reduce the pleasure  of the food.
The taste of the food not as awesome as when you just-have-enough for your body
My tongue seems numb, my chest feel pain, and I got no space for water.

I sleep with dehydration feeling and I woke up headache :(

WONT BE OVER-EAT AGAIN
MENYESAL…. :'( 





No comments: