nuffnang ads

Thursday 27 March 2014

Langkawi Short Trip

OLD PICTURE

TOO GOOD TO DELETE

Well, it's actually not that short trip.
Took me couple days try to relax my mind.
Work and pressure from the management really almost make me send my r*******n letter.


Yes, the feeling is something I couldn't describe...
People only live around me and listen to my daily thing understand how asshole the politic is. 
You could be blamed and yelled for something out of your power just because you are the admin, the outsider, the foreigner, the worker, the monkey, the slaves and the person paid.


Sigh.....
Enough complaining...
My own fault, I still stay at the same place and did nothing.
After back to my hometown, I let myself stop over in Langkawi to pick a fresh air and some duty free.




Thanks to firefly 
You gave me plenty cheap ticket almost everywhere

From a very convenient airport.





there I will unwind my mind
and my sh*t



Lunch at little Mexico
Pantai Chenang
nice Nachos, but bit expensive





Dinner at D'Khas
Not good at all

but the veggie is very fresh

so yes, I eat it



fave breakfast
Roti



Fish and Chips at Tanjung Rhu





English Tea in Pantai Chenang





Satay and fried rice from submarine
The old place of Oasis, but now they split into two

one oasis, one submarine



enjoy afternoon by the beach
Eat Pringles drink my coconut


l
Lovely sunset




happy




totally different with KL face

*sigh....

No comments: