nuffnang ads

Monday 24 March 2014

Coconut Lime Scrub


New product made by Lulur Bali Malaysia

I testing their sugar scrub product (for free),
I quite Iike it.

I love the fresh smell of lime juice and lime zest all over my body.



The base of sugar scrub is Virgin coconut oil and sugar. I guess they add more thing like almond  oil, vitamin É, and other moisturizer.



I applied on my wet body and give soft motion to let the sugar scrub do the job.

Leave for five to ten minutes and rinse with warm water.





Pro:
- The product is 100% made from natural ingredients
- Sugar scrub is soft enougo to exfoliate face and lips.
-The moisturizer from almond and Virgin Coconut oil leave the skin soft, smooth and hidrated.


Contra:
- Sugar scrub is made from sugar, it leave the shower messy , sticky and slippery the residue invites many insect i.e : Ants etc .

- I am not patient enough to wait up to 10 min before shower.
- The container made from glass-jar, not easy to bring during travel.

No comments: