nuffnang ads

Monday 11 September 2017

Toddler Food Round Up

My little baby is growing up and I really enjoying the motherhood more than ever.
Rather than just a baby who can only cry, laugh, and poo
she is more than everything now.

We had a chat, conversation, dancing together, walk in the park,
enjoying play ground, puddle, read the book,
washing dishes, doing laundry, hanging laundry,
folding clothes

The more I love she is able to enjoy most of adult food (kid friendly version)
So that I don't have to cook food separate from her.
Well, I still do cook special food just for her. 
Then I have to cook for myself.
Just because I think her food has too much carbohydrate and fat content which not suitable for me
*psssttt... I am trying to lose weight which never happen anyway lol.

Here are some of the food I made for her

Oat porridge with yogurt and dried fruits


Fritata, Toast, String Cheese, Chocolate Milk

Toast, Scrambled Eggs, Sausages, Mushroom, Tomatoes

steamed sticky rice in coconut milk

Breakfast mostly made from protein and carbohydrate.
Since she is not really into eggs lately, and she never really like to eat meat in the morning.
I tend to give her High-Carb meal and cup of warm milk soon as she open her eyes.


While Lunch would be more variety in her plate. At this time I do spoil her with lot of choice of vegetables. I would not force her to eat certain food.
I let her choose whichever she wants to eat, and left the unwanted.


Stir fried Pasta, Steamed broccoli, Carrot, Cauliflower.
Roast Chicken from left over.

Vegetable soup (carrot, napa cabbage), Fish Ball

Soto Ayam (Indonesia Yellow Chicken Soup) served with rice noodles, hard boiled egg.


Spinach noodle soup, Carrot, Choy Sim, boiled egg

Fried Noodle, Omelette, Fried Tempeh, Yoghurt

Steamed Rice, Vegetable soup, Corn fritter


For Dinner for baby at 6pm, mostly I offered more carbohydrates and protein just to fill her up (so that she can sleep well). About 7:30 we will watch TV While we waiting her Dad back from work, she will have another session of sliced fruits as her snacks accompanied by warm milk.


Rice, hard boiled egg,
sweet and sour prawn

fried rice with peas,
stir fried carrot, apple, cherry tomato,
squid


fried pasta with scrambled egg, sausages and vegetable



steamed rice, sweet sour prawn and vegetable,
hard boiled egg



marmite on toast, cantaloupe



steamed rice, stir fried vegetable, fish cake


banana, frosties, cheese

pasta, bok choy, fish ball


sticky rice, banana, raisins, frosties, baby biscuits,
steamed sticky rice

Fried flat noodle with carrot and beef ball





No comments: