nuffnang ads

Monday 7 April 2014

Homemade Beef Burger

Weekend.....

Awwhhh.... Finally....
Weekend is the only day I can have proper 10 hours sleep, proper breakfast and lunch where I can munch and swallow my food nicely.

Weekend is the time when I can walk around, swim and have a quality time too when on weekdays most of us wake up early, leave the house early, and back home late. Everybody exhausted, everybody just shower and sleep.

Weekend also the time when we want to try new recipe when we don't have an oven. YES, WE DON'T HAVE AN OVEN.


Homemade burger for dinner.
Copy-in Jamie Oliver's recipe, we made 6 mini burgers for dinner.





The recipe we copy from Jamie Oliver with lot lot lot of modification



After arranging,
we got 6 pcs lovely mini-bite burger





I add steamed broccoli because I still hungry






Weekend Simple Dinner in front of TV

:-)

No comments: