nuffnang ads

Saturday 13 April 2013

Home Made Tacos



A woman can cook too sometimes 
*she just need strong morale support and motivation :-P


It's been a very busy week for both of us.
Me with my crazy final semester has makes me even stress more   fatter.
Its like never ending presentation, study and search something.

My Life will only between Office, University and House.
I count, the last time I enter shopping mall was middle 2012, or earlier.
Can't remember...
Way too long..!




Sorry for never ending whine about my study.. LOL




I offer to cook this week,
besides of to give Mr time to rest
I need to improve my cooking skills which is not noodle-based-food (keh keh keh)....

Inspire from Jamie Oliver I've browse around during lunch hour at the office, I made this awesome tacos for last night dinner.

I don't really follow ingredient, but mix and match:

1 bowl home made chili made the days before (Mr made it, not me)
1 head lettuce finely shredded
4 tbps sour cream
Taco Shell or Tortilla
Grated cheddar cheese

salsa:
1 cup chopped tomatoes (any kind)
1 carrot julienne => some recipe add in cucumber, apple. I think we can add anything inside :P
1 onion, finely slices 
1/4 cup lime juice
1/4 cup olive oil
4-5 stalks coriander leaves
=> mix all of them, seasoned with salt and pepper. Chilled..





Warm up tortilla or Taco shells as per direction (I microwaved tortilla for 10 second)
Arrange lettuce, chili, salsa, cheese and dollop sour cream.

Wrap and enjoy..!

Pretty easy for weekdays dinner :-)

p.s : actually not that awesome.. haha..
       The Tacos came runny, with lot of liquid from chili and salsa.
       Just funny, in every bites something dripping from the other corner.
       I've should drain the liquid before arrange the ingredients in
     

1 comment:

Lee said...

Hi Mrs, I sure would love have a couple of your that tacos. Looks really nice.
I guess you have a black belt in cooking.
There is nothing more spectacular or appealing on this planet than the sight of a beautiful woman in the act of cooking.
Have a nice weekend, and keep a song in your heart.
Lee.