nuffnang ads

Wednesday 20 September 2017

When you said so




One day my 19Mo was pointing at baloon in boost juice.
"Look, gween bawoon" She pointed at the blue one.

   "No dear, that is not green. That is blue"
   "You are not colorblind are you?"

I am immediately look at that person and tell him to not said that to my kid.
He answered back 
   "Why.. whats wrong? nothing wrong being colorblind. Aren't they cutie pie"

I got  annoyed to that person and said to him....
  "No, she is not colorblind. She just 19 months old who doesn't even know where to eat or shit yet"
  "But you are, you are colorblind, quite ugly, and FAT"

he looked at me with kind of weird look. Then I continued my word...

  "Why? whats wrong? nothing wrong being colorblind, ugly and fat. Aren't you ugly pie.."

I smiled at him, touched his belly with the corner of my newspaper and went away.

     In the evening I told my husband about what happen and he laughed at me. He said that I shouldn't get mad of him. He just joking and he meant nothing. He adding if I'm over protective to our child, they might not having skills to defense herself.

I am totally disagree with him.

1. Rudeness, in any way of expression. Either joking or serious, its still rude.

2. Rude words to early kid will damage their confident level. Something might meant nothing to us, are meant the world for them.
If they hear it once, they might be believe that was just a joke. But if they hear it multiple times when they make mistakes. will afraid making mistakes because they don't want to hear the words they don't want to hear. The become afraid of making mistakes. Which end up: NO LEARNING

3. Yes I am protective. The way I talk to that guy also teach her how to defense herself If someone said something rude to her.

No comments: