nuffnang ads

Tuesday 2 March 2021

Something to satisfy my craving


I can't deny I missed Malaysia badly. Being stuck in Indonesia for almost 13 months right now at my parent's house, I miss "Rasa Malaysia" on my palate...

Oooh the heartwarming teh tarik, ooooh.. the soul awakening Ipoh roasted white coffee, oooh.. The comforting rice spread over banana leaf.. 

Until yesterday we went to convention store for ice cream and I'm so curious about this noodle. Mie SEDAAP white curry

Mie Sedaap White Curry

I was laugh at myself, what can instant noodle do? Doesn't matter how much you tried to copy some food, you will still tatse like instant noodle. Especially Indonesian where they are already very rich in flavours, I doubt they could imitate foreign flavor.

I guess I'm wrong.. 
This humble noodle just had three sachet. Seasoning, creamer, and chili oil.

I cooked the seasoning together with the noodle so all the flavor soaked. Then mix bit of the gravy with creamer until all lumps dissolved before pour the rest.

I served with bits of chicken, steamed vegetables and fried onion.


Taste: 9/10 very similar, but the gravy was lighter.

Noodle bit too chewy according to me.
The chil oil need bit of "kick" to make it spicier :-p

If you asking me, was it satisfy my Malaysian craving? The answer is YES

Will I buy again? YES
Am I in love with this noodle? YESSSSSSSSS



No comments: