nuffnang ads

Sunday 31 December 2017

Thank You 2017 Welcome 2018

Since I am now way too uninspired to wrote on blog (I can write two pages long in instagram caption, however all the ideas seems disappear once I open the blog).

Why eh..?



THANK YOU 2017

Even though I claimed myself super busy like hell, there are not much story I could recall.

1. We are finally able to cool ourselves down. The biggest thankful ever.
2. We picnic a lot between playgrounds and parks.
3. I start my study again, finally. And thank you to my other half for funding it (I LOVE YOU)
4. I have depression attack.
5. I manage to bring down my weight back to 55 (yaiy...) and maintain it there...
6. I made myself joined baking class, and I think now I could teach my Dad to bake his own bread (lol)






 HELLO 2018


I wont stress myself with lot of resolutions and anything stressful. But here i have a PLAN for the whole year ahead.
1. Playgroup twice a week.
2. Weekdays Forest walk once a week.
3. Weekend Outdoor walk once a week.
4. Meeting friend once per two weeks (not promise).
5. Continue my study


Am I ready for 2018...?
Ready or not, it will come..

Happy New Year.

No comments: